Performance Testing of Waterproof Light Touch Switch
Release time：2019-03-29 Clicks： Click
Waterproof light touch switch is a kind of switch that can be waterproof. How to test its performance? We'll give you some advice here today.
Waterproof touch switch is also a kind of waterproof switch, because it has the function of waterproof, so this type of light touch switch is more expensive than ordinary light touch switch. Of course, only good quality waterproof light touch switch can meet the requirements of use, but now there are so many light touch switches on the market, how can we know whether its quality is good or bad? Here are six tips for detecting waterproof lightly touched switches from manufacturers of lightly touched switches.
1. Look at the appearance: the appearance can not be too stained, packaging can not be scattered or misplaced, pins can not be oxidized, keys feel good;
2. Structural dimensions: length, width and height should not exceed the scope of the letter of recognition;
3. Use force and resilience: Whether the use force is in the range of 260 + 50f, and whether the resilience is less than 50f;
4. Tin-staining test: After the tin-staining test, the tin surface is less than 80%.
5. Contact resistance: 5. > 100m (5VDC, 10Ma, 1000Hz) is not within the scope of the recognition;
6. Waterproofing: It will not be damaged if it is placed in a position of about 1M under normal temperature water for about 30 minutes.