Introduction of Solutions to Insensitivity of Key Switches
Release time：2019-04-24 Clicks： Click
If the key switch is insensitive, we will try to find a way to solve it, then what is the way? Let's give you a detailed introduction.
Key switches are usually divided into a variety of switches, widely used in mobile phones, telephones, construction equipment, massage chairs, digital cameras and so on. For each type of switch with different specifications, the functional characteristics of the rear switches are also relatively different. Therefore, in general, when using button switches, pay attention not to randomly smear different specifications of products, to avoid inappropriate switches, later will also cause circuit breaker damage. When the key switch is used in all walks of life, there will always be some difficulties. Dongguan Hongju Electronics summarized the most common problems of key switches and the reasons for the insensitivity of keys, and shared with consumers.
1. It is suggested that customers should pay attention to adjusting the temperature of the key switch in a certain time when using the key switch.
2. Welding problems of key switch often include cold welding, pinhole, short circuit, less tin content, tin hole and tin hole.
3. Electrical performance, magnetic flux will appear to press the key switch. For example, capillary phenomenon, that is, water will rise with small cracks on paper, sand, towels, clay, brushes, so it is called capillary phenomenon.
4. The solder joint is subjected to inappropriate vibration when solidified (e.g. conveyor belt vibration). Welding material (leg, pad) oxidation; PCB steam components. This line is contaminated (eg oyster oil). The air in the through hole is blocked by the parts and is not easy to escape. The tin content on cardboard surface is too high, the tin wave surface of ultraviolet tube is too much, and the distance between parts is too close. Tin is too wet. When passing through the furnace, the angle is too big, the flux is too high or too low, the backlash is too low, the pad is too big, and the wire diameter is not matched. The spray gun mat is too close to produce cans. Due to insufficient preheating temperature, flux can not be fully activated and cleaned. The flux is too low. Poor welding of parts or PCB plates. The ratio of thread foot to hole is too large. The inner wall of the through hole is polluted or the wire tin plating is incomplete.
Cause Analysis of Insensitivity of Key Switch
1. Conventional button switches are usually sensitive to induction. Therefore, when the key is opened, more attention should be paid to the strength of extrusion. Don't switch too much. Otherwise, the switch may cause the card. In the later stage, the effect of reducing the sensitivity of the switch will also be produced.
2. Do not repeat the key switch too frequently, otherwise the internal components of the switch shrapnel will be worn and the sensitivity of the switch shrapnel will be reduced. In addition, each time the button is pressed, the internal shrapnel will suffer some wear and tear to prevent excessive repetition of the button switch. When a certain breaker wear limit is reached, it will lead to the damage of switch components.
3. When using the button switch every day, please note that there is no water droplet or vapor on the surface of the button. Otherwise, if water flows into the switch, humidity will affect the switch. Performance degradation will also lead to short-circuit leakage in subsequent stages. If the human body accidentally touches it, it may cause some dangerous discharges and other hidden dangers.