Principle and application of DC socket
Release time：2019-05-17 Clicks： Click
Today, I will introduce to you the principle and application of DC socket. What should we do? Let's give you a detailed introduction.
Speaking of DC sockets, many people only think of sockets and ignore them. sockets are directly visible to us, such as bull sockets, while DC sockets are only electronic components, relatively small, also known as DC power sockets, equivalent to a connector. Dc sockets are not only widely classified, but also widely used. Mainly used for electronics and other related products, with the continuous development and progress of science and technology, people will design a variety of easy-to-use things one by one on functions that were not available in many previous products, such as the old-fashioned manual gear of the car, and there is no navigator at all, but now, there are not only many other very comfortable equipment.
The reason why DC sockets are so widely used is closely related to the principle of DC sockets. Above, we also talk about the classification and application of DC sockets. Now let's talk about them in detail.
Principle analysis of Dc socket
When the power socket coil is electrified, the iron core in the coil produces strong electromagnetic force, pulls the armature to drive the reed, so that contacts 1 and 2 are disconnected and 1 and 3 are connected. When the coil is cut off, the spring resets the reed, connects the contacts 1 and 2, and disconnects the contacts 1 and 3. We can use DC socket to achieve some control purpose only by connecting the circuit that needs to be controlled between contacts 1 and 3 (called normal open contacts) or contacts 1 and 2 (called normal closed contacts 1 and 2).
If the AC 220V rectifier filter circuit of DC socket has short-circuit fault, and when the power is on, it is necessary to check whether the rectifier diode has short-circuit and the filter capacitor is seriously leakage. If so, it must be replaced in time.
Classification of Dc sockets
First, according to the use points: notebook DC socket, car DC socket, Bluetooth DC socket.
2. According to the size of the central pin of the DC socket: 3.5dc socket, 3.0dc socket and 2.5dc socket.
3. According to encapsulation: patch DC socket and plug-in DC socket. (1.65mm/1.3mm/1.1mm/1.0mm/0.7mm/0.5mm, etc.)
Application of Dc socket
1. Thermometer, sphygmomanometer, hospital call system and other medical equipment.
2. Exercise equipment such as treadmill and massage chair.
3. Electronic and digital products such as cameras, recording pens, digital cameras, digital cameras, telephone sets, building equipment, mobile phones, car phones, PDA, etc.
IV. Video walkie-talkies, monitors and other security products
5. Electronic body scales, electronic fat scales, TV sets, microwave ovens, rice cookers, electric fans, electronic kitchen scales and other household appliances and related products.
Despite all the benefits and applications of DC sockets, no matter what kind of products, there are perfect places, so DC sockets are no exception. For DC sockets, we need to pay attention to the problems that are easy to ignore when installing DC sockets. Specifically as follows:
I. Multiple appliances share the same socket
2. Lack of protective measures
3. Wire installation at will
4. Low Position
5. Only one circuit