Introduction to the Specific Components of Dial Switch
Release time：2019-07-12 Clicks： Click
How to make up the switching switch and how to make up the specific components are described in detail below. Please know more about these aspects.
Commonly used varieties are unipolar bipolar, unipolar three, bipolar bipolar and bipolar three, etc. It is generally used in low-voltage circuits. It has the characteristics of flexible slider movement, stable and reliable performance. The switching switch is mainly used in various instruments and instruments, various electric toys, fax machines, audio equipment, medical equipment, beauty equipment. Equipment, and other areas of electronic products.
The switching switch is to turn on or off the circuit by switching the switch handle, so as to achieve the purpose of switching the circuit.
The common types of switching switches are unipolar bipolar, unipolar three, bipolar two and bipolar three. They are generally used in low voltage circuits. They have the characteristics of flexible movement of sliders and stable and reliable performance. The switching switches are mainly used in various instruments and instruments, various electric toys, fax machines, audio equipment and medical treatment. Equipment, beauty equipment, and other electronic products.
The switching switch is mainly assembled by the following components after corresponding process treatment:
1. Iron shell (material: generally iron; treatment process: electroplating nickel or pot black process to prevent its oxidation)
2. Plastic handle (material: POM material generally, if there are fire retardant, flame retardant and high temperature requirements, PA nylon material treatment process: injection moulding)
3. Terminals (material: generally phosphorus-copper; treatment process: silver plating)
4. Insulation floor (material: bakelite; processing technology: stamping)
5. Contact chip (material: generally phosphorus-copper; treatment process: silver plating)
6. Circular beads (material: stainless steel; treatment process: nickel plating)
7. Slingshot (material: bronze; processing technology: stamping)
8. Decorative oil (material: one kind of red or green oil chemical oil, which is applied to the contact part between terminal and base plate, plays a decorative role. General requirements non-toxic, environmental protection)