What are the precautions for using light touch switch
Release time：2019-08-09 Clicks： Click
What problems should we pay attention to when using the light touch switch and what are the specific ones? Let's give you a detailed introduction.
When welding lightly touched switch terminals, if the load is applied on the terminals, there will be loosening, deformation and deterioration of electrical characteristics due to different conditions. Please pay attention to the use.
(2) When welding twice, please do it after the first welding part is restored to normal temperature. Continuous heating may cause deformation of the periphery, loosening of terminals, shedding and reduction of electrical characteristics.
(3) When using through-hole printed circuit boards and PCBs other than those recommended, due to the influence of thermal stress, the welding conditions should be fully confirmed in advance.
When the switch is lightly touched, the switch will be damaged if the specified load is applied. Please be careful not to exert the above force on the switch.
_For the flat shaft rod type, press the switch center as far as possible. For hinged structures, when pressed, the position of the axle rod will move. Please pay special attention to it.
_Carbon contact point has the characteristics of changing contact resistance due to push load. When used in voltage divider circuit, etc., please use it after full confirmation.
Then the advantages and disadvantages of light touch switch are analyzed.
First, let's look at the advantages of tapping the switch:
The light touch switch adopts a unique sealing technology, that is to say, it has the functions of waterproof, oil pollution and pollution prevention, as well as anti-static function, and will not be easily polluted and disturbed.
(2) The manufacturing cost of touch switches is very low, and some thin film switches are even sold for a few cents. For an electronic component with many functions, this price has made it have considerable advantages in the market.
(3) Small and light is another advantage. Usually the weight of light touch switch is only a few grams to tens of grams. It is very convenient to install and carry.
(4) Touch switch also has good electrical conductivity. Its circuit can be printed with carbon slurry, silver slurry or copper foil. The conductive layer can be folded at will without any problem, and the special thin film switch can withstand high voltage without damaging its performance.
(5) Beautiful appearance and long service life. Although many electronic switches have beautiful appearance and good service life, these two characteristics of light touch switch are worth mentioning in many electronic switches.
Then look at the drawbacks of tapping the switch:
Too frequently touching the light touch switch will lead to fatigue and inelasticity of its metal shrapnel, and make the light touch switch invalid. In fact, this is a common fault of electronic switches. Frequent use of any electronic component will accelerate aging.
Secondly, the touch switch can not produce its own functions independently, that is to say, the touch switch needs other PCB circuit boards to cooperate with each other, in order to form a complete switch control system.