What is the composition of the switching parts? We need to understand the components and composition of the switching parts when we use them, so we need to understand them first.
The toggle switch is mainly made by assembling and processing corresponding parts of the parts. Iron oxide is treated by electroplating nickel or black process to prevent oxidation. Plastic handle is usually molded by POM material. The bottom plate is made of bakelite. Round beads are usually stainless steel. They are treated by nickel plating. The decorative oil is a kind of red oil or green oil. It is applied to the contact area between the terminal and the bottom plate for decoration. They are usually non-toxic and environmentally friendly. Dial switch is widely used in digital products, such as digital cameras, digital cameras, mobile phones, telephones and so on; in computer products, such as camera; in fitness equipment, electronic body fat scale, treadmill and so on. Others can also be used for security products and toys.
The accessories of the toggle switch are:
1. iron shell (material is generally iron, treatment process: by plating nickel or black pot to prevent oxidation.
2. contact bridge plate (material is usually phosphor copper, treatment process: Silver Plated).
3. Plastic handle (the material is generally POM material, if there are fire-retardant, flame-retardant, high-temperature requirements are often used PA nylon material, processing technology: injection molding).
4. spring (material is usually bronze, process: Stamping).
5. terminals (material is usually phosphor copper, treatment process: Silver Plated).
6. insulation baseplate (material is generally electric board, processing technology: stamping molding).
7. Decorative oil (a kind of red oil or green oil, applied to the contact area between the terminal and the base plate, generally non-toxic. )