What should be paid attention to when welding and installing the key switch? Next, I will introduce it in detail.
If there are errors in the installation and welding process of the key switch, it will affect the normal use of the switch. The following details must be noted:
1. The flux must be appropriate. When welding, try to put the switch pin down to avoid multiple welding, which will lead to pin fracture.
2. Select appropriate electric soldering iron to speed up the welding speed. It is recommended to use 20W electric soldering iron to complete the welding within 3 seconds and control the welding temperature at about 230 ℃.
3. Select the appropriate lamp bead voltage to avoid the lamp bead not being lit or burnt out due to the improper voltage.
4. Try to choose to connect with patch cord terminal to avoid welding connection.
5. Do not change the direction of the key switch foot at will, so as not to cause the switch to be abnormal due to the change of internal structure.